บา ค่า ร่า เติม true wallet ไม่มี ขั้น ต่ํา
The Classical Association of Canada was founded in 1947 as a national non-profit organization. Its official languages are English and French.
The Classical Association of Canada aims to advance the study of the civilizations of the Greek and Roman world, their later influence, and their creative presence in modern culture. The Association works to promote the teaching of classical languages and civilizations in Canadian schools, colleges and universities, the publication of research in classical studies, and public awareness of the contribution and importance of classical studies, and liberal studies in general, in Canadian education and life.
The Classical Association of Canada / Société Canadienne des études Classiques welcomes the participation of all those who share an interest in the classical world.
Learn more on our annual conference on research and teaching in classical studies.
Keep up to date with all of our activities.
The Association’s projects include:
- An Annual Conference on research and teaching in classical studies
- Two international scholarly journals, Phoenix and Mouseion
- An electronic newsletter, the Canadian Classical Bulletin
- A website Directory of classical scholars and programmes in Canadian universities
- A Women’s Network promoting the study of women, gender and sexuality in the ancient world
- Regional Lecture Tours by Canadian classical scholars
- Translation competitions for high school and university students
- Essay competitions for junior and senior university students
- The Desmond Conacher Scholarship for students entering graduate studies in classics or a related discipline
- Affiliations with the Canadian Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences, the Fédération Internationale des études Classiques, and the Canadian Institute in Greece
- Liaison with Canadian regional associations, scholarly associations in other countries, and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
Statement of Professional Ethics
The CAC promotes equal opportunity, diversity, and equity in all aspects of the profession in Canada. It values civility, respect, tolerance, and inclusion for all members and recognizes the importance of such values in fostering excellent scholarship, teaching, and learning.?
Copyright ? 2021 The Classical Association of Canada / Société Canadienne des études Classiques
All Rights Reserved | บา ค่า ร่า เติม true wallet ไม่มี ขั้น ต่ํา | Politique de confidentialité